uploading as we speak

Yep, got another one laid down. This is a Spoken Word piece I did a little work on a few days ago. I have a 'to do' list of songs to complete by mid-month, this was one of the pieces. I just said to myself... 'okay, there's a few things to be worked on, which one excites you the most'? So I did this humourous little piece for a Taxi listing. I think it's funny, anyway - be interesting to see if I get a forward... there's no critiques on this one, so I won't get any feedback either way. [I guess if they forward it, that's a good sign, huh?]. I'm uploading it to Broadjam and will submit in a day or two.

Also worked a little on my 'a la' Shania & Martina (yep they have those two singers in the same listing... hmmmm) country ballad, redid the main vocals and am now fooling with harmony. I have another ballad I need to clean up the production on, I'll likely submit both.

I was trying to come up with some ideas for an 'a la' Josh Groban/Amy Grant... but my mind is blank at the moment.

Oh yeah... heard back from Tipperary Peace Song Contest... well, I don't have to worry about finding the money to go to Ireland and sing my entry in the finals. Sigh. Just as well... need to be here writing and submitting, rewriting and submitting, reworking and submitting, hee hee.

You might not hear from me tomorrow... I'm going to karaoke with my friends... and I'll probably show off, too.

No comments: