what have I been getting up to?

Well, I have a 'to-do' list as long as my mic chord...

but in the past 3 or 4 days, I've written two new lyrics... just spent a couple hours writing some music for lyrics by Lloyd, also tonight I put together a reference track for a song I'm producing, and sent it off to my drummer... had a nice potluck & song circle on Sat night with my songwriting circle... walked the past two days, got groceries, tidied up the kitchen... worked on a newsletter for one of my clients... surfed the songwriting boards... and just got asked to do another collab by a lyric writer... guess folks like my music... LOL...(but they'll have to wait til I finish my other projects!) ...also I practised the guitar.

Now I'm gonna go to bed... cause at 10 pm I said I was tired... but I had to finish that song, didn't I... so here it is midnight... typical

cheers....

PS - my Dad was released from the hospital today... 8 days after his collapse, he's doing pretty good, I'm very relieved, I can tell you.

No comments: