lagging

ack... got slowed down on projects since I discovered I have strep throat!!! The first symptom was singing flat all over the place while having this very strange feeling in my throat. Then I got lung congestion... and the wierd fur ball wrapped tightly around my vocals chords grew to the size of a large cat. I cancelled my students Tuesday and Wednesday -- and didn't speak one word on Wednesday.

I did work on mixing a new song yesterday, at least I could do that! Did some admin work too - counted at least 38 songs I have written or co-written this year, that doesn't include the collabs where I helped out with vocals. So I'm doing well on my goal to write 52 songs by Feb 14 /06!

NEWS: I started a new 'advice' column... I get a fair number of messages, posts & emails asking me for advice on the music industry... so I decided to blog the info!!

Check it out ---
Hummingbird's UnCommon Sense
http://wisebird.blogspot.com/

No comments: