what's your plan?

My 5 year business plan consists of:

- acquiring the tools to create & produce broadcast quality music;

- learning how to use those tools effectively

- work consistently to grow my knowledge of composition;

- create 200 well-composed, broadcast quality instrumental cues over a two year period, and get them signed;

- understand that (for example), the solicited submission of today is the deal of tomorrow... and is the income of the day after that

- continue to pay it forward by sharing what I've learned with others on the path.

My mission statement might be something along the lines of: "To live the most creative life I can, to be 'in' the music, to figure out what I need to have & do do in order to achieve my goals & then get it, learn it and achieve it. To rise above my programming and become more than I ever dreamed I could be. To share my journey with good friends."

You?

No comments: