I'm back!

16Nov08: Home from 2-week trip to California, which included a music conference. Next up: catch up with my vocal students, get my to-do list together, and read the books on music marketing I picked up (by Bob Baker & Ariel Hyatt). Have lots of ideas for the Tolkien-inspired album I plan to release Sep 09... and many music projects to get working on too for potential film/tv opportunities. I missed my computer, guitar, and studio! Thanks for all the notes of encouragement and support :)

cheers
Vikki

PS - have to figure out how to upload all my photos from the new digital camera to the computer. I'll be posting them on Ficker as soon as I have it organized!

PSS - I will also be posting my notes from the music conference panels & classes I attended in the next few days.

No comments: