I find inspiration in great stories

I keep thinking about how much I want create music inspired by the stories I've known and loved since I was a child.

I've been working on becoming a decent producer over the last 3 years or so, I must be getting somewhere because I have some signed deals now with music libraries and publishers who will hopefully place the signed tracks in film/tv. I've also been working on understanding how film scoring works.... I've written a few cues, and even tried my hand at composing for a short film.

What this means is that my skills as a composer and producer have hopefully been growing to the point where I can take my sketches of music inspired by Tolkien, Morte D'Arthur, Robin Hood, etc.... and develop them into albums. Whether one knows the story or not, the music will speak. It will be restful, playful, intense & dramatic, melancholy, scary... and everything in between. That's my dream, anyway. A dream I wake up to every day.

Red Knight of Brittany
http://www.vikkiflawith.com/audio/VIKKI_FLAWITH-Red_Knight.m3u

No comments: