production screetches to a halt

Yeah, so, like my new audio computer, only a few months old, starts restarting itself without warning... sometimes when resting... sometimes in the middle of mix, darn it. So my hard drive has gone off to the shop to get straightened out, and I am left bereft of my music making box. However, last night I wrote a cool acoustic guitar lick that could potentially become an instrumental, and I wrote a two part medieval style instrumental for two recorders, and practiced it until I could play it up to speed. I have a coaching with my voice coach tomorrow and my first mandolin lesson in two weeks. And I called the teacher of Irish flute & pennywhistle to see about taking a class or private lessons. Hope to get my audio computer back by Thursday at the latest - I got music to make!!

No comments: