home at last

Got home yesterday despite the near hurricane-force winds up here in the Pacific Northwest -- but instead of boarding a boat in Seattle to bring us directly to Victoria, we were bussed up to Canada, and the ferry to Vancouver Island - only to find it wasn't running either. We waited at the ferry terminal for 5 hours, and finally got on the first ferry that left at 3:45 pm. I was home at 6:30 - instead of 11 am as planned. I went to bed and slept for hours but I still feel tired.

The Road Rally was an awesome experience, and I met so many musicians, singers, and songwriters there, as well as talking person to person with John Braheny, Debra Russell, Michael Anderson, Pat Pattison, Susan Turner and many more. I really enjoyed my stop over in San Francisco too.

I'll be posting some of my notes from the Rally in a couple of days. Stay tuned!

No comments: