TGIF - eh?

Today in my muic bubble I’m getting 6 demos ready for mastering; am in the process of writing several other songs; am reading Jason Blume’s ‘6 Steps to Songwriting Success’, am choosing the repertoire for a prestigious gig; I just organized a face-to-face with the author of the ‘musician’s bible’ when I’m in LA; I walked (and came up with 3 song ideas), did my vocal exercises, ate a healthy lunch; am listening to MTV & brainstorming ideas for pop-rock songs; am organizing a rehearsal schedule for my trio; I’m reading guidebooks for my trip; I’ve been playing with the ‘the songwriter’s source book’ to come up with more interesting chord progressions.… plus taught my Friday students. Oh, I have to do my Pilates & update my websites with gig info.

Time for a nap :lol:

No comments: